hey there people of blog-earth.
i wanted to take the time out to thank you guys for your comments, commendations and most importantly, your inspiration.
Last year ended with me getting two Blog of The Year nominations. Thanks to
You guys rock!!! i’m forever grateful. sorry for the late response, i’m sadly the busiest person who ever walked the earth. haha. thank you thank you thank you.
as the rules specify, i’m gladly nominating the following blogs for the same award. i believe they deserve it and they inspire me in different ways. so many blogs to choose from; but these ones at this moment i duff my hat to.
http://petearmetta.com/ Pete is awesome. we share poet nod of respect. i see you.
http://thedukeandtheearl.wordpress.com/ this is becoming one of my favorites. up and coming genius.
http://gavrielmuse.com/ Gavriel, you are my muse. Dude you sometimes are on a different level. I’m often stunned at your genius.
http://georgeellington.wordpress.com/ Mr. Ellington, you remain in a class of your own
http://patcegan.wordpress.com/ now this blog carries a different ”life” to it. i go here to laugh, gaze and just have a great time.
Now for the rules:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page “Blog Of The Year 2012“ Award and include these rules in your own blog post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges).
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars …